Saturday, July 24, 2010

Musings of a Dog, by Whatley




A post, by Whatley, the Dog.  Here chronicles his year in married life; not him, silly--his people!

Where are we going, Mommy??



Why do I have to sit back here?!?  I want to DRIVE!!
This doesn't seem like a very good idea to me...
Hmmm...which toy is best RIGHT NOW???  How is a dog to decide...
What more could you ever want than ME!
Whatley, Alabama loves me so much, they named themselves after me! 
OCD?  NOT ME... ... ...
Time to go, Mommy--hurry up!!

The End.  Time for Beauty Sleep.

2 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very good.

Anonymous said...

Ha, how I miss that dog. You can fly him to Texas if you ever need some time alone with just your man ;) Can you believe that the rats were BIGGER than him? blech. Awesome post!