Friday, April 16, 2010

My Big Man and My Little Man

This is Whatley, my little man (photo taken December 2009).  He is a rescue that I adopted from a DC shelter.  He had been abused and was severely malnourished.  He is my buddy and took care of me when I was living in DC.  He has enjoyed the move, for the most part.  :-)  He loves living close to Omi and Papa--who adore watching him.  

He immediately fell in love with Dylan when he met him and loved him more than me for a long while.  Now, I'm back up top due to Daddy laying down the law in ways Whatley does not enjoy.






This is Whatley about 3 days after I adopted him (February 2006).  He looked and smelled awful.  Isn't the difference amazing?!?


















And here is my big man...isn't he handsome?!?  I love him dearly.  :-)   This was during our honeymoon a hike of Pigeon Island that was next to our resort in Saint Lucia.











This is a picture of us from our July 09 trip to Tokyo.









Yay for our wedding day!  It is amazing that it's almost been a year of wedded bliss!


1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I can't believe Whatley looked so sad and pitiful! I'm soooooooooo glad that you rescued him!!!