Saturday, October 9, 2010

What have I been up to since early September?

Much!  

Lots of football...

(shhh....I'm  moving to the dark side and enjoying Alabama football more than Auburn...Roll Tide!)

Lots of doctors...

(the idea of putting radioactive material in my body still freaks me out--even though I've now had it done)

Hubby's Birthday...

(I got him this, so now we have lots of racing in our living room...)

A little bit of painting.  Hubby took me to Bottle & Brush (painting with wine)...  

(It was the first time I've picked up a paint brush since college)

My Painting
Hubby Finishing his Painting




























It was FUN!!

Lots of class work and studying of national security...

(Anyone an expert on America's policy of reducing nuclear proliferation???)

And work...lots and lots of work...

I will leave you know with a video of Whatley in the kitchen...he is wanting a bowl of sauteed cabbage, corn, and a bit of fish.  It's really funny how crazy he gets for veggies.  The evening I had the HIDA scan, I still wasn't feeling well so I had hummus and carrots for dinner while hubby had mashed potatoes and fried chicken.  Whatley sat between us and what did he want???  Hummus and carrots!

Without further ado...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! It is so good to hear your voice Stac! He's so cute! I just want to hug him!!!! So no more dogs then? Maybe he needs a buddy to show him that CHICKEN is more dog friendly than hummus. He's a healthy dog! I need to email you my diet info don't I!!!